Posted by Picasa

Monday, July 17, 2006

Okay, I have officially had to reset my Blogger password 3 times...this whole life upheaval that I have been going thru lately has most obviously affected my memory. As of today, I've lost 13 lbs from working out faithfully, and from being completely stressssssssed. I guess in some of the fat loss, I've also managed to lose brain cells.

I'm in the midst of starting my own company too...a fashion stylist/image consultant biz, and I am excited about that...yay! I'm also going to take a real estate class to go for my license...AND, I've gotten my voice over reel updated and already done a demo at a local recording studio for a possible gig...yup...das right...AStink's inching her way back into the working world...slowly but surely! So...if in the next few months...you find yourself needing an image consultant, or need a female voice over talent...or want to buy a house...just give me a holler, yo! hehehe... Peace out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is some serious multi-tasking shit, yo!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home