Posted by Picasa

Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's been so long since I blogged that I actually forgot my password...
I've been MIA because things have been OOC. (out of control)
I have seen and gone thru so much crap lately that I have a year's worth of entry material, but all of it's still private and too new and raw and emotional to talk about. All I can say is that a new chapter in my life, and the life of my family has unfolded, and I want to thank CStink for being such an amazing friend thru all of this, and for all her understanding, support, patience, wit, charm, empathy, and humor during my insane in the membrane existence. Thanks for putting up with me!!! You are truly a wonderful friend. And, for any of my buddies that may be reading and aware of the roller coaster ride that I have been on lately,...thank you to you to0, for all of your love and support. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home