Posted by Picasa

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

What a load of bullcrap. When a gal's on the ragg, ain't nothin' sweet and spicey about her. It's all piss n' vinegar as far as I'm concerned.

Today I was just about to begin working out at the gym when BOOM. I get my period. Of course...I am unprepared and have nothing on me but my Fendi bag filled with nothing even resembling feminine protection...I run into the shower area to the wall dispenser and am greeted with two blaring windows that read "EMPTY". Shit!

See what I mean? Where's the sugar and spice, I ask you?

Anyway...I am thankful for the following things:

I am thankful that my friend was in the locker room getting ready for a training session.

I am thankful that she went shopping at Kmart yesterday.

I am thankful that she clipped a coupon for a multi-pack of Kotex.

I am thankful that she was too lazy to unload the bags from her car lastnight.

And, lastly...I am most thankful and ever so grateful as she is handing me the keys to her car so I can go out to the parking lot and fish a tampon out of the bags still sitting in her trunk!

I must say too that it was a nice little work out afterall, and that after I downed two Motrin from the uterus folding cramps I had when I got home...I was actually starting to feel less pissy and vinegarey...not exactly sweet, but not bitter either.

Go figure! Have a good night, Stinkeydoos...

PS... the entry I wanted CStink to post is up! Check it out below, Yo...
It's the one titled, "Camp, Not Just for Drag Queens."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home