Posted by Picasa

Thursday, June 22, 2006

OMG, I'm picking up a weak wireless signal, have low battery, and two kids grabbing at my arms right now...but here's a quickie for you...I drove my Disco on a road today that was being repaved, and got a rock stuck in one of the brakes up front. The squealing noise was unbearably loud and funny. The looks we got were equally hilarious. By the time I pull up to our garage, our mechanic looks at me and says..."Do you hear yourself?!" Shaking his head at me like I did it somehow on purpose. He was totally making fun of me!

Anyway, the rock's out, but it totally fucked up our afternoon plans, and I ended up having to hang out in an impromptu playdate to keep the pups happy. The only thing was that the playdate was with this wildpackanimal of a kid that, has no impulse control whatsoever...Yeah, it was completely nerve wracking, with him jumping on my furniture, running all over the house, screaming and crying at every little thing, and culminated with him throwing a total hissy when my lil' babystinkpup took a sip out of his water bottle. He took the bottle and sprayed it all over the dining room table in a fit and then blew up. He calmed down, but just as he's FINALLY about to leave, still managed to throw the remaining amount of water in the bottle all over Bigstinkpup, the floor, the front door, and the shoes in the foyer...(das right homies, we Asians really DO take our shoes off at the door.) What can I say other than..."YYYeP...Good times!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there anything WORSE than other people's kids? Unfortunately, these days, it's usually MY kid who is the one wreaking havoc.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home