Posted by Picasa

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Me Stink Pretty One Day

I swear, knowing CStink may be akin to knowing a female version of David Sedaris. She's so funny, smart and insightful on levels that you could only imagine! The stuff that comes out of her mouth has me, and those around us just rolling with laughter. Her shock value is dead on, and right up my alley, and the fact that she doesn't feel the need to censor herself makes hanging out with her truly fun.

The other day at school pick up, she looks over at one of the moms standing on the grass, and I could just see the wheels turning in her head...Not taking her eyes off the woman, she then proceeds to tell me her theory on the connection between menopause, and the fleece vest...I will let her elaborate on it further in depth, but just the subject alone is enough for pause for consideration and a big old...HMMMMMM. Okay, it's past pups' bedtime, hate to leave you hanging, but that's all I've got for you right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home