Posted by Picasa

Monday, June 26, 2006

Blogger's acting up...I'm lying here thinking I should be nice and faithful and put up a post, but realize..."I really don't have anything on my mind to blog about." When I pull up our page, I see and read a fantabulous new post by CStink...so I go to log in to compliment her on another brilliant entry when I see in our Blogger edit page that the entry I had just read up on our site is still in Draft mode...Whassupwitdat?

Anyway...CSTINK! You need to publish that entry! It's so yummy, ooey, gooey, chewy and satisfyingly delicious that you must share with our readers...

1 Comments:

Blogger NanyaBidnes said...

Yeah, blogger was definitely acting weird yesterday! I had that story in draft mode, because I basically am sick of hearing the sound of my own voice. I've been writing a lot lately.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home