Posted by Picasa

Sunday, July 30, 2006

AAAAAAAAAH!!!

When things get shitty I just wanna scream. Can't stand it when I have to deal with selfish people. Especially selfish people that lie to you on top of it. Being vague? Because I have to be...to protect the privacy of the shitty selfish liars out there, because they have rights too, I suppose...I'm trying my best to do what's right, and it's not easy...

That's all I can say because otherwise I will start to get all specific, and really I just needed a moment to rage and rant in a public way because I am one frustrated and sad little AStink lately. And to top it off, I've been showering on a near daily basis, being a total traitor to the stink, if you will...but tomorrow I'll break the cleanliness cycle, and not shower before I'm off to the gym to work off some of my pain, and to sweat out some of the salt that keeps running out of my eyes, and not from my pores, like I'd prefer it to be...Sick of crying...it's just exhausting, really...Looking forward to happy days in the future, and like my good buddy in New Mexico always tells me, and I've quoted him before here on the blog...He says, "Shiny side up. Always, always."

All this stress has got me down to officially losing 15lbs. though, and for the first time in over 7 years, I fit into a pair of one of my kick ass Rebecca Danenberg, slim fit pants that I used to stomp around the Big Apple in. How happy am I that I hung on to all of those great pants? See? Designer stuff rocks, and you should hold onto the stuff you really love, cuz sooner or later...it comes back into style.

On that note...Have a good night Stinkerdoos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home