Posted by Picasa

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

CR-RR-RA-AAAP! I spent all this time doing a nice little postey-post last night and
didn't pay attention to the "scheduled maintenance" notice on Blogger until the last moment when I tried to save it as draft, and then POOF! My post...gone into the universe. I'm such a dumbass!

With our wireless signal gone, and being relegated back to dial up for now, I'm none too enthused about redoing the whole thing...may have to go trolling for bandwidth later with the laptop in hopes of getting re-inspired to rewrite.

Have a good day stinky-doos. (I'm one day out of a shower, BTW, and looking just stinkerbelle as can be! Better than yesterday when I was actually clean, come to think of it...at least in my stinky, humble opinion)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home