Posted by Picasa

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Doo-It-Up

Since we moved into this house in September there have been a few instances of people walking through our yard, walking their dogs down the private lane...letting them poop on our grass...smiling, telling us their our neighbor, but never introducing themselves because assumingly, they were embarrassed to have been caught wandering through private property in the first place. Just yesterday when we pulled into our drive, a woman was standing in our back yard staring at the nextdoor neighbor's house. She turned and started walking away, only stopping to say, "Hi, I live over there..." ....Once I saw a neighbor standing on the lane staring right into our diningroom window. "Dah heck?!"

Audacity is the word that pops into me feeble little raisin-dried up brain. CStink and I have discussed how audacious people are and how we would NEVER think of doing such things as walking across someone else's lawn, or cutting someone in line, or just plain ignoring someone that asks us a question...these are things that happen on a regular basis...Just the other day she came home to find the neighbor's landscapers trucks parked all over her yard. Again I ask..."Dah heck?!" She too has found her yard to be the local pooppitstop for her neighborhood dog walkers...but I will have her elaborate on her and Kuukie's retaliations to that situation in her own post because it's so genius!

Both Mr. BigStink and I love dogs, and we look forward to having one of our own...but I would never allow a dog of ours to go around and doo-it-up on someone else's property...I wonder how would the neighbors feel if we let the stinkpups pull down their pants and poop on their yards? Better yet...I'll just let Mr. BigStink unleash a cabin onto their grass in some midnight mission and have them wake up wondering if they need to cut back on their dog's meal portions...I know...I'm just being immature, but hey...it's ridiculous that I have to worry about the kids stepping in doo-doo in our own yard when we don't even have a dog! Okay, going to stop the poop-rant now, cuz I'm tired of talking about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home