Posted by Picasa

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ultimately, I Blame You...and Ninja Stars

Poor Mr. BigStink. I have such a forked-tongue, and he is often on the receiving end of it's lash simply by just being home. A tame example of this would be this morning when I awoke to the sound of my baby Stinkpup, telling me basically, that he had pee'd his sheets...he'd exceeded maximum capacity on the diaper overnight...not his fault. Anyway, after peeling off the wet pj's, washing him off in the tub, and stripping down the crib sheets, I walk over to Mr. BS and say..."Ultimately...I blame you for this..." To which he looks at me quizzically...and I say, very calmly..."Because YOU are the one that gave him the Y chromosome, that made him a boy, which gave him a penis, to piss out the top of his diaper..." And I turn in a huff, piss sheets in hand, and stomp off...leaving him probably wondering why he ever married me...

Then, later on when he was walking away from me having made some snide Mr. BS comment in the way he does...I picked up one of the kid's toys within my reach --a small plastic pretend piece of mail -- and with one quick flip of the wrist, flicked it across the room, and Ninja-starred him in the back with it. When he turned around to look at me, I just shrugged and said, "Asian instincts..." and went back to my business.

Life in AStink's house...gotta love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home