Posted by Picasa

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Heart Robot

When I come across stuff like this, my contemporary senses start going off: (This little guy comes from Modern Tots, and I first saw it on Modmom's blog.)My boys would love to get their paws on this! We have a love of all things robot in AStink's house. It might even get my two year old to actually sit through an entire meal at the table...

PS -- Can I just say that I saw CStinkmum today, and she was totally Stinkerbelle! (This is a compliment...Looking fabulous, secretly dirty.) She was rocking this brown leather jacket with distressed/destroyed cuffs and trim, and James Jeans. It was an awesome outfit. There must be another term for looking totally stylish whilst being unshowered...hmm. Will have to think on it. I, on the otherhand, was actually freshly showered, and wearing sweats and filthy Uggs. How glamourous -- NOT! I was also out in public without my eyebrows penciled in so I must have been a scary sight as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home