Posted by Picasa

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Botticelli Tresses and Undefinable Odors

Welcome, CStinkmum! - see post below - (applause track in background). So as usual, your wit and humor have bowled me over and made me have a great start to the day. You didn't just open the door to the blog, you kicked it wide open, and that's so great! I think that you should list your occupation in your profile as, Iconoclast. I knew CStinkmum would be a fab. blog partner because of her innate ability to shake things up. She always makes me think, and those are the best kinds of friends to have.

Today I am 'stink lite' : one day out from a shower...loving the undefinable odor that my hair is holding on to...but at least it looks sort of alright. Kind of bed head mess with a touch of bend to it...just don't get too close.

CStinkmum has a head full of long blonde wavy hair, the kind I've always wished for but never had. I toy with the idea of just perming the shit out of it and seeing what happens, but with all the dyeing and chemical processing, I'm afraid it would just snap off and leave me with a 1" long head of moss, like baby hair regrowth. I've got Venus on the half shell hair dreams...I am realizing this is my second post on hair so I will stop now.

CStink...having a family only, pizza party is the best kind of birthday party! She will have a great time! Give her a big ol' birthday hug from me and the stink puppies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home