Posted by Picasa

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sherman?!

This morning on the way to school, my eldest son asked me,
"When are we going to have a third kid?"
I almost drove off the road. I explained that carrying a baby for 10 months in my belly is very hard, and the only way we will add a third child to our family is if we adopt. So he tells me,
"Yeah, I want to be an adopt a baby, and we should name him Sherman."
Where does he come up with stuff? Sherman? For some reason, looking at the name in type reminds me of German Shephard...

I love the post by CStink on how she and Kuukie met, and ultimately came to be. What you don't know, and I am here to reveal to you, is that the two of them make a yummy looking couple, and they procreated themselves two equally yummy looking children. Altogether they form a Happy Yummy Family...sounds like some Japanese saying that you would see printed on a Hello Kitty toy. Good gene pool. (I think my older boy may be harboring a secret crush on CStink's little girl, BTW. He mentioned her name several times last week. When I called him on it, he vehemently denied it though!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home