Posted by Picasa

Thursday, April 20, 2006

What you do-oing?

CStink wants, and so shall she have...Here's my draft from yesterday. ( I would have published it right away, but her post Haired Straight was so F'ing brilliant that I just couldn't get myself to post above it!) Anyhoo, here it be:

Um, yeah, so I'm sitting in the Disco right now, outside of the local shopping mall, sucking bandwidth from the coffee shop because our wireless connection at home dried up! Let me tell you, spring has sproinged in Stinkville, and it's f'ing hot in this car! Thank God I've been such a traitor to the stink lately and have been showering. Can you just imagine how bad it would be in a hot car, and being unshowered...anyway, I was sitting here checking email when I see this couple walk past and the girl was wearing pink flannel boxer shorts with candy Valentine hearts all over it...they were so short and tight, and flannel-y, and jiggly...she kind of reminded me of the daughter in the movie "Spanglish", if you've seen it...All I can say is, What the hell was she thinking going out in public like that?!

One thing about springtime that harkens me back to my NYC days, is that at the first sign of warm weather, all of the East Village would be out in force, with their arms and legs bared, all pasty white with dry, ruddy, spotty, winter-stained skin and ashy tattoos showing...seriously, it wasn't pretty. Nothing that a bit of self-tanner or at the very least, some moisturizer couldn't fix...Eeesh...this is what the Spanglish boxer shorts girl was like. All paper white legs and...shudder! Enough!

Today we stopped by the local bike shop to get the brakes on our jogger fixed. This young dude with indie hairdo was bent down checking out the front wheel when BabyStinkPup walks up to him...lets out a big, low resounding, 3 second fart, and says, "What you doo-ing?" then gives him a big snuggle hug 'round his neck. It was hilarious and sweet and cute and precious! I don't know what indiebikeshop dude thought, but he smiled at least! It's not every day that you get farted on and hugged all at once by an adorable little kid. Or maybe that's only something a mother could appreciate...either way, God, I just love my Stinkpups! They never cease to amaze or thrill me with their random unruly, loving ways!

PS It's just HI-larious that for as much as I covet CStink's hair waves and try to get my own to curl up, she's busy trying to get hers to relax! I went to sleep with braids in the other night and awoke to a scary fried calamari effect...AAIIEEEEE! And, now being one day out from a shower, slept on, bunned up, let down, added with some au natural scalp dirt and a little over the counter product, my hair has achieved the kind of wave to be looking the way I want it to...but shit, it's just too much work, I tell you! Who has this kind of time??? I'll tell you whom, it's the kind reserved for married chicks with round the clock au pairs or nannies that have the luxury of time to spend on themselves without feeling rushed...Of which I am not privvy to! Not that I'm complaining...snicker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home