Posted by Picasa

Thursday, January 11, 2007

falsies...

Cstink and I have each gone out and gotten ourselves some fab new false eyelashes from MAC. You see...we are both gearing up to take the world by storm, and we need to batt them lashes, big time! Having NEVER worn them before, I must say, they went on very easily and make a noticeable difference! I was pretty intimidated, yet so girlishly overjoyously thrilled with the results!

The only thing is if you wear the full eye length versions, and your eyes are two different shapes, the difference will be enhanced, and you'll end up looking like a wonky Phillis Diller...

So just a little shout out to my gal Kim who helped me prepare for the tv shoot. Thank you so much for all your help! From the tips of my lashes to the bottom o' my heart! Also, a thanks to me blogmate Cstink for being so great at the shoot, and for standing on a wind whipped rooftop in the freezing balls ass cold for two hours while we shot standups, and even worse, my 20thousand takes inside the echoey lobby..."Evidence of the rich history..." doh! Thanks again for being there!

ps...i had pics to illustrate, but this new blogger format has me all messed up. will add later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home